Stepping into 2020, I feel like this fog that was clouding my mind (for the longest time) cleared. I see things with such clarity, it felt like I awoke from a slumber. A decade long slumber, or maybe even more
Things happen at different times of our lives for a reason. Maybe I wasn’t ready to see the world as what it is, maybe I wasn’t allowing myself to grow up, maybe I was too afraid, or maybe it just wasn’t meant to be.
Mercury retrograde has me crumbling, bit by bit.
Communications,
perceptions,
frequencies,
all messed up.
As I grow older I resist changes more and more. I’m trying to adapt as things come, trying to become who I was before, never afraid of what’s coming, never afraid of tackling things as they come.
That’s who I used to be. And I was so much happier then.
But I guess adulting is hard, for everyone. We grow jaded, numbed, we got used to how things are, and we just refuse to budge our ass.
I only pray for God to be with me, let me be fearless with Him being my central pillar.
Help me, Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment