I had a really intense dream last night, of an old wound that still bites when my amygdala goes into overdrive - something that happens often when I go into REM sleep
Thankfully that wound is not present anymore, just that I always need more time to.. re-orientate myself to the present when I wake
Okay writing that down relieves me, in some way
***
On a side note I'm still reeling with gratitude for having a partner who doesn't mind sharing everything with me, even his hard-earned bonuses just because I'm not doing that great right now. And for being supportive in letting me learn a new craft even though it means more stress on him during this period of time when we're saving up for a new home and our envisioned dream wedding.
Thank you for being my biggest motivation to do well
And thank You Lord, for always giving me the good in life.
I've had ups and downs, and most of the time felt out of place in every chapter of my life but You've always been my Cornerstone, and You've always sent me angels to hold on to me no matter what.
And for that I'm extremely grateful
Thank You for loving me, so much, to let so many others love me too when I don't deserve any of this.
I love You Jesus. Thank You <3
No comments:
Post a Comment